Trademark Renewal online in India
What Is Trademark Renewal?
As per section 25 of the Trademarks Act, 1999, trademarks are registered initially for 10 years and are due for renewal thereafter. But, it can be kept permanent by filing a trademark renewal application online or offline by paying necessary renewal fees every 10 years. The application for trademark renewal has to be filed within 1 year before the expiry of the registered trademark. Before expiry of the last registration of a trademark, the Registrar will send a notice as a reminder to the registered trademark owner regarding the expiration and conditions as to the payment of the fees. If the deadline for trademark renewal is missed, the same can be filed within 6 months after the expiry, albeit with an additional fee for late filing.
Start your Journey
Expert Assisted services
Benefits Of Renewal Of Trademark
There are many advantages to renewing a trademark. Some benefits are identified are as follows:
- It prevents the infringement of the trademark and also provide for restitution in case of such infringements.
- Extension of Ownership rights. The exclusive rights over the trademark are extended for 10 years after each renewal.
- Licensing of trademarks are only possible if the holder of the trademark is has registered the trademark, therefore a registered trademark holds immense monetary value.
Documents Required For Trademark Renewal
- PAN Card and Address proof of Applicant.
- Certificate of Registration (Other than Individual Applicant).
- Trademark Registration Certificate.
- Power of Attorney from Applicant.
- Copy of TM-A filed by applicant for Original Trademark application.
Online Trademark Renewal Package
All Season Package
- Trademark Renewal ( 1 Application 1 Class)
- Package includes Government Fees & Taxes.
- Trademark Search guidance from expert.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Professional Assisted Services
Money Back Guarantee
Experts Assistance Anytime
100% Online, No Physical interaction
WHERE WE ARE NOW
We have 10+ years of experience in the business registration, tax compliance and book keeping. We stand at very good position because of our highly client engaged services.